Sunday, February 28, 2010

Whew

It has been one CRAZY BUSY weekend.
Saturday morning I woke up and got all ready to go to a scrapbooking crop.  I had so much fun talking, cutting, pasting, and finishing around 15 pages for a future family scrapbook.
After that I headed over to our church building to put some diaper cakes together for a baby shower I was helping to host on Sunday.  My friend Rachel is having twins, a boy and a girl, hopefully in April/May.  We had the shower today and I am overwhelmed so I have no idea how she is feeling.  She got so many great gifts.  Tons of clothes, towels, birp clothes, sippy cups, blankets.  The place was decorated beautifully and the food was so good!  Thanks to all the hostesses!
It was also just so great to see all the people who love and support Josh and Rachel.  They are truly great people and are going to be exceptional parents.  I am getting so excited to meet baby Steeds!  
Tom played basketball tonight after church so I had the kids and then after I put them to bed finally had a chance to sit and relax and watch me some Gilmore Girls all by myself!  Perfect end to a perfect weekend!
Did I mention Tom had the kids by himself for most of the weekend?  Thanks Tom!
I wish I had some pics but no can do!

1 comments:

Rachel Steed said...

Loved the diaper cakes Kortney! And I know they took so much work! Thank you so much for all your help. Everything was beautiful and I enjoyed every minute of it.