Friday, February 19, 2010

Crawling!! (slowly but surely)

So last night Tinzley finally figured out how to move forward on all fours.  It only took 2 months!  :)  She is very slow but she gets where she wants eventually! Here are some pics from the last week or so.  I have not posted pictures in awhile!
Our big SNOW day :)

Playing with brother

Loves his train books from the library

Pretty much what this kid has looked like for the past three weeks

Also, I wanted to mention that today I found out my Dad lost his job.  We would love to have them move down here closer to us but.... A LOT of things have to happen before that can happen as well.  They have two houses they would have to sell and my Dad would have to find a job down here.  Please pray that God shows us his plan.  :)
  

1 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Yeah! What a fun time. Good job, Tinzley!