Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sick

Jonas started feeling bad last Thursday night when he through a HUGE fit about cleaning up.  I knew something was up because he has not acted like that in months.  He also started having accidents all of the sudden.  He woke up Friday not feeling great but he had a play date he did not want to miss (worst mother ever? oh it gets better)  When I came to pick him up I knew something was not right with him.  He had another accident at his friend's house and then he fell asleep in the car on the way home at 11 in the morning.  So I gave him some Motrin and sent him to bed.  He seemed to be better that afternoon.  He still was not himself on Saturday but woke up acting fine on Sunday.  He seemed like the worst was behind us on Sunday night and Monday.  Today was a different story.  He woke up and did NOT want to eat his donut?  REALLY?  I felt his head and he was very warm.  I took his temp and it was 104!  I have never seen temperature that high on my kids yet.  So we headed to the doctor and found out he has strep.  Boy, do I feel so bad.  :(  We took our prescription to the drug store, came home, got our blankets and popped a movie in.  He also got to pick up two treats from Publix, goldfish and a Thomas train, Diesel!  Sometimes it pays to be sick because your mom has major guilt!  :)

In other news... Tinzley LOVES when Tom plays guitar.  She also had her first tooth pop through.  She loves eating any table food we give her.  She also loves her big brother when he plays with her.  Tinzley is not crawling yet but she can get around enough that she is not as frustrated as she used to be.  Here are some pics from the last few days. Have I also mentioned Jonas can play Farkle on the computer, well mostly by himself.  Crazy huh?

3 comments:

Andrea S. said...

Turned out perfect! Love it.

Jacqueline said...

Sorry you've had a sickie. I must say, though, that I love the sweet pic of Tom playing for Tinzley. ;) Hope all is better soon!

Ryla said...

so many cute pictures!