Thursday, June 3, 2010

This house has gone crazy!

T

Jonas was not a quiet child ever but he was not an adventurous child either.  He was outgoing but shy, crazy but timid, kind of warring personalities really.  Well, the kid has not changed much but he has gotten a lot more adventurous.  This brings me to Tinzley.  This little girl is CRAZY.  She loves to climb!  LOVES it.  We do not have stairs in our house, thank goodness, but she is constantly climbing on anything she can get her little legs onto.  She also has NO fear.  She has crawled into the papasan we have from the fireplace.  She has jumped off of the couch, some with success and some I have had the mom quickness to catch her.   Jonas did not start jumping until he was at least 2 and even then it took him awhile to get the hang of it.  Tinzley is not walking yet but give her a few more weeks and I think she is really going to go crazy.  She is quick.
Tinzley also is getting, from my best guess, at least 4 teeth.  Needless to say she is VERY cranky which is not like her at all.  We got home from storytime and taking Tom to lunch today and after I changed her diaper she found her blanket and plopped right on the floor.  Poor thing.  I am hoping they pop through soon and she can be herself again!
Also, we are still riding the emotional Jonas roller coaster.  He has been A LOT better but we still have days I wonder if it will ever get better.
Summer time is really helping.  He gets to go outside and play with the big neighborhood kids.  This makes me nervous, happy, and sad all at the same time.  He is just getting so big.  He has the little girl from next door come to the house, knock on the door, and ask if Jonas can come out and play.  WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?  Crazy how time flies.  :)



This was Tinzley on this past Sunday.  I just thought she looked SO cute.  Yes, that is one BIG bow but even Tom said it worked with the outfit.  :)

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I wanna snuggle that sweet girl in her little diaper pose! Cute, cute kiddos!

The Nill Family said...

I love the pics! I can't wait to meet them. Hopefully sometime soon.=)

Ryla said...

They may keep you on your toes with being so adventurous and full of personality, but you have two of the cutest kids!!

Lindsey said...

The picture of Jonas is PRICELESS! I know it is so frustrating in the moment, but we have all been there! I just love that you captured it!