Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day Of School

Ready to go to school
Going down the hallway
This is after I picked him up! Yes he is smiling :)

So Jonas had his first day of preschool today.  This has been a day I have been looking forward to and dreading all at the same time!  I never thought I would have trouble with it but I surprise myself still!  He did absolutely great.  He walked right in, put his bag on his hook and never looked back!  I did force a kiss on him and a good bye!  :)  Tinzley and I headed over to Target for some girl time and she was just not having it.  So after dropping Jonas off and her screaming in Target I LOST it for a good 40 min.  I had a lot of emotions going on but after a Chicken Biscuit from good old Chick Fil A Tinzley and I were good to go!  We got a little shopping done just the two of us and then picked Jonas back up from school.  He had a GREAT first day.  All I know is he had a cupcake, he got to play basketball in the gym, and his teacher said it was okay to wear pajamas to school and he thought that was hilarious.  I look forward to many more school stories from this kid!

2 comments:

Ryla said...

Sorry that the start of your day with Tinzley was not great, but glad that Chick Fil A could fix things!! And so happy that Jonas did so great!!

davisclan said...

Kortney,
Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! And Tinzley looks just like you..Jonas looks just like his daddy! I love it.
I guess the days can only get better, right?!
Hang in there Mama...I'm sure i'll be doing the same thing about this time next year!
Amy